CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Elimination
Stretch marks are perhaps one of the most uncomfortable issues to patients yet, with the exception of cellulite. Stretching is the area where the skin has been stretched beyond its physical property and a layer of skin has become very thin.
Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is the treatment of microscopic skin columns within the treatment area. It does not treat the entire skin immediately, it could create a large wound, rather it treats a fraction of the skin at a time. The skin in these fractional zones then heals from the untreated adjacent skin. Ablative fractional resurfacing with the carbon dioxide laser seems to be the best treatment option for stretch marks.
- High Quality Excited RF CO2 Laser Generator
- 7 joints articulated arm with a high energy transfer ratio
- Fabricated or random mode of scanning support
- Tiny dot size down to 0.1mm in diameter
- Programmable scan form and scan mode
- Pulse release time is flexible to adjust to fit different types of skin.
- Support custom settings
- Support random, mid split, and linear scanning mode
Indications for fractional CO2 laser treatment:
- resurfacing for atrophic, acne, surgical, and burn scars
- photoaging changes on the skin surface
- periorbital and perioral wrinkles
- curvature skin, eg arms, belly
- stretch marks
FAQ about fractional CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks:
1. What Causes Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are a common occurrence and most people are likely to have experienced them at some point in their life. During periods of rapid growth or weight gain, fine lines may begin to form in the body due to the skin being overstretched.
2. How can it be treated?
Using new fractional CO2 laser technology Resurfacing, stretch marks are reasonably easy to treat. Laser energy microbeams are used to break down skin tissue into small areas, triggering the growth of new, healthy skin over the affected area.
The laser creates mini wounds and allows the body to heal them naturally, producing collagen and epithelium to aid the process.
This new technology of CO2 fractional laser replicates the results without the hassle or downtime caused by regular methods.
Because your skin heals naturally, the new layer will look much brighter and healthier, with the nasty stretch marks and faint lines no longer visible on your skin.
3. How often will be needed by this fractional CO2 laser treatment for stretch marks?
Your doctor will consult you on the optimum number of treatment sessions but depending on your skin and severity of stretch marks, you may require 2-3 treatments spaced 3-6 months apart.